Back in November poor little Pumps was a stray, riddled with worms and constantly shouting for food. We rescued him and before we could say 'Go Cat' he had his paws well and truely under the table. But he's had a rough ride recently as he has a urine problem. This has meant that we have had numerous late-night visits to the vets and over the past few months he's been into the hosptial for operations three times. We've been fraught with worry ever since.
I love this photo as it shows him setting out on an adventure, ready to explore and follow his curious mind. I love it because it's such a contrast to seeing him laying in the vets attached to a drip for days on end. I love it because this is how I want him to live his life; free and happy.
4 comments:
Ah, lovely...made me weep a bit though (sucker for a poorly moggy story). Gorgeous photo!
Oh how lovely! Hope Pumpkin is all better soon!
Ah thanks for your comments. Took my poor baby to the vets today for a checkup all seems ok so fingers crossed, my bank balance can take no more!
What a beautiful kitty! I hope he's on the mend very soon :)
Post a Comment