Monday, August 23, 2010

Today I'll be mostly wearing my pyjamas

Tomorrow it's back to work. Not officially but it's result's day. I try to go into school for every result's day, to see the students and congratulate them or give them some support if they did not do so well. This year's a bit different. I'm Head of Department this time so the pressure feels like a ten ton weight. Although I'm only covering the position for a year and I only took over in June I still feel worried that I'll be out of my depth tomorrow. The head will want answers, statistics, reasons and I will be expected to give them to him. Once I get back into the swing of things, I know I'll be fine (ish).

This morning though I woke up feeling rough. My head was spinning again and the dreaded dizziness has returned. I've taken my iron tablets, had a long slug of lemon and lime squash and two Nurofen. I'm still in my PJs and it's gone midday. I feel I should make the most of today but my bed does look appealing especially as Pumpkin is curled up asleep in the covers too. Maybe I'll just go and join him!

1 comment:

Nic's Notebook said...

Yes, take it easy today and try not to stress too much! Go and keep Pumpkin company lol... Purrrr Good luck for tomorrow I'm sure you will be fine :)