I have just seen a rat in our garden.
Yuk.
Our neighbour told me about a month ago that one of our neighbours across the back had unearthed a rat hole but after weeks of confining myself to the house and missing out the blistering hot sun as I barricaded myself in the rat-free safety of our lounge, I eventually decided that, because I hadn't see one, then they either must have gone or weren't actually there in the first place. How wrong I was.
Within two minutes of spotting the brown and whiskered beasty, JB was out in the garden laying down the poison. None of this humane killing - I just want them gone.
I suppose we shouldn't be surprised considering we live in a village in the country surrounded by fields and farms and we have our pet rabbits and guinea in the garden but still to actually see one is well, it just makes me want to have a shower and scrub myself from head to foot (I don't know why - it never even came near me!)
No comments:
Post a Comment