Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Gallery: Nature



This is my first entry into The Gallery (I'm a bit early I know) and seeing as this week's theme is 'Nature' I felt that this picture fitted quite well.

This photo was taken by me just last weekend during our trip to Port Eliot Literary Festival in Cornwall. The estuary tide had gone out revealing the thick warm mud beneath. People had been walking from one side to the other (and I assume back again!) which I personally thought was mad considering the mud was so dense - and wouldn't they just sink?! So here is my picture and I hope you like it.

2 comments:

kateab said...

Oh well done, that is a lovely pic and a great way to start out on the Gallery. Hope you keep joining in!

Nic'sNotebook said...

Hello from a fellow Gallery newbie! Like your pic lots! Hope you're going to join in every week - I'm going to try!!