Monday, March 22, 2010

ill

Geezzzee I feel rough. My head is spinning and I feel like I'm drunk without the added bonus of alcohol. I took the day off today and had to tell them I felt 'dizzy' which, as illnesses go, doesn't sound that dramatic but it is. I also hate being at home, forced to watch daytime TV and not being able to get up and do anything. Luckily the weather has been dismal so sitting under the duvet watching the raindrops trickle down the window wasn't all that bad I suppose.

JB's insisting that it's my diet - my vegetarian diet I might add and some time soon he is going to arrive home with arms full of pills and supplements (that I'll just forget to take and will end up with the rest of the bottles at the back of the 'odds-and-sods' drawer).

No comments: