Tomorrow is World Book Day, of course you knew that, right?Well being in my line of work I tend to come in contact with many-a-book and so I am expected to take part in the day. Our school are holding Book Oscars, meaning the kiddies have been voting for their favourite books and authors, which will result in a 'awards ceremony' tomorrow (red carpet and everything apparently).
And I am JK Rowling.
I have tried and failed to conjure up an outfit that will convince the little people that I am, in fact, the multi-millionairess Ms Rowling and so I have opted for the alternative of 'Harriet' Potter. Now my dressing up collection does not consist of much and what it does consist of is certainly not going to be allowed in a school and so I have pinned the Hogwarts badge to my suit jacket, found a funky stripy tie, dug out some patterned blue tights and persuaded a year 8 to lend me her size age 7 black wizard cape and hat.
Can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment