...that I am hereby changing the nome-de-plume that I use for big-bear or BB. This is on the account of some rather disturbing revelations. Whilst surfing the net this was stumbled upon:
Big Bear: A gay man that generally has one or more of the following traits; a hairy chest and body, a beard, wide shoulders, husky build, beefy, more masculine. The exact definition of what a bear look like varies from person to person. A defining quality of a bear is that they do not fit into contemporary gay culture, or the stereotypical gay image.

So, I think I can safely say that my BB is neither gay, nor particularly hairy, (apparently!). It is with much regret that BB is no longer but my friends do not fret as BB has transmogrified himself into...wait for it...hang on...yes it's CAPTAIN FANTASTIC. N.B: Reasons for this nome-de-plume are strictly confidential and only understood by a lucky and fortunate few...!
1 comment:
hey you, the captain is not feeling particularly fantastic this evening, i can tell you!
Post a Comment