Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh no, mum read my blog!

So my summer holiday is rapidly coming to a close and I am desperately clinging to the last few days of my freedom before I have to rejoin the rat race again and begin yet another countdown to the end of term.

I have just returned from a few days in lovely Cornwall, that trip deserves its own post I think! And now my mum is here visiting for a few days. She arrived yesterday late afternoon and our evening was spent drinking wine in the local pub and attempting to answer the ridiculously taxing question of the weekly pub quiz. Thank the lord we didn't actually pay to enter - it would have been highly humiliating! Anyway, my mum revealed that she has been reading my, this here bloggy thing...so hi mum...you are officially the fifth person who I know that actually reads this thing.

So now my mum knows the ins and outs of my daily brain activity and probably thinks that her eldest daughter is a tad weird and neurotic... oh dear!

Anyway, the rest of my day will be spent with my mum, (hi again mummy dearest) and I predict that much coffee will be drunk, vast amounts of cake will be consumed and one or two 'housey bits' will be purchased.

1 comment:

JB said...

Hi vic's mum! big bear x