Tuesday, May 22, 2007

technology takeover

Does anyone else feel like technology is taking over the world? I no longer speak to my friends, I now text/email/blog/face book in order to communicate with them. Now, I mention face book, I thought I was pretty clever and 'with it' getting on the ol' blog scene but now I have discovered, and so have many of my friends, the joys of Facebook. I have to say it is great and have been having conversations with old uni mates that otherwise I would never have heard of ever again but it is consuming alot of my valuable time. Instead of my morning coffee I now prefer to mull over my messages, profile etc before work. So, in aid of this post I am going to actually call, yes a phone conversation, my 3 best mates tonight!

1 comment:

MrsB said...

You were tagged! Do the meme! DO IT! DO IT!

See, even in the technological world I can be abrasive and loud.

:)