Tuesday, May 15, 2007

There was an ol' woman...

So it was my birthday on the 8th..."Happy Birthday to me, happy Birthday to me..." I am now the grand ol' age of 26. Yes, I am now in my late twenties AND I now qualify for the 26-35 box. God, I feel devestated. Walking around the school I feel more grown-up, like a real teacher, now I'm 26 I feel like their mother rather than their sister! Ok, Ok I know I'm over-reacting and I can imagine you are signing at my ridiculousness (is that a word?) but I don't care.

I have invested in some expensive 'micro-foliant and moisturiser' and realised that no I will not get away with wearing the coloured tights/jeans fashion that is popular among the younger generation. Damn. This getting old certainly is a learning curve.

P.s can I also add that Gloucester brought me a cappucino maker, I love it don't get me wrong and wanted one for ages, BUT gone are the days when I recieve the lastest lip gloss/tickets to a club or some funky new clothes. I now experience joy in getting kitchen appliances for my birthday! Bring on the food mixer

No comments: