I have been enjoying a lovely two weeks off and the weather has been faaabbbuuulous! Gloucester and I have had a few days away, he was working in the New Forest, ever been there? If not, you really should it's so lovely with the lil' horses and ponies just walking around, you're at the bank, look over your shoulder and there is a horse right next to you on the pavement, weird! So after this we spent a few days at HB's parent's caravan in Norfolk. Now i say caravan but this was like a mansion on wheels. It was amazing. Better than my house. Fully intergrated kitchen, double shower, veranda; Gloucester says he has had visions of our future and spent a great deal of time looking at the caravans that where on sale!
So we spent our time in Norfolk reliving our childhoods (our familes were v British and traditional, no holidays abroad for us when we were young). Our agenda was this: walk along the beach; eat fish, chips and mushy peas; walk along the pier; eating sanwiches in the park whilst watching people play crazy golf; drinking beer in the beer gardens. GREAT.
I have also referred Gloucester to 'Grabbers anonymous', you know the machines in the arcade where you spend £££££'s trying to aim the grabbing machanism over the crap cuddly toy and then fail miserably? well i am convinced he is addicted although he did win us two teddys from' Over the hedge' movie which I have, like a girl, names after the places we were staying! arrrr Gloucester says I drove him to the grabber machine because I showed him up? This is all because he insisted we have a beer or two, so after two pints of beer we set off of for the amusement arcades and feeling a little 'free' and 'happy' i inserted my £1 into the dance machine. So here I was dancng along to 'and when the rhythm starts to play...' feeling quite chuffed with my moves, when i look round and Gloucester had gone, he was genuinely embarrassed, bl**dy cheek, so had set off to seek solace in the grabber machine.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
happy holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, at least you get the teddy out of his addiction! Sound like a good time. Your dress in the wedding picture is really pretty too!
Post a Comment