I thought this deserved an entirely new post all of its own!
Gloucester and I went out on Saturday night with my best mate +BF. We went to this super trendy club/bar which i might add was a whooping £10 to get in. So we looked ok, kind of up with the fashion as much as we physically could, and felt alright about ourselves. Then we went to this bar and all I can say is ORANGE. Not the walls, not the club. No. The women. Now I am pale, I accept that and my BM is also rather pale but next to these women, we were positively shining. We ventured to the toliet to find a group of girls actually putting fake tan on in the toliet, I mean, love come on, by the time that actually develops it will be time to go home, won't it?
I am the first one to try to look past a stereotype but these women withoutadoubt screamed Essex Girl. It was all there. Fake tan, Check. Blonde hair extensions, Check. Bum grazing skirt, Check. Fake boobs, Check. Mutton-dressed-as-lamb-mate, Check. Bacardi Breezer, Check. Awful!
1 comment:
Any time they want money to get into a club, you can pretty much bank on this being the clientle. And that's true no matter where you are.
PS: putting on fake tanner in the restroom? Gross. I hope all the sweat and rubbing during the night caused it to streak.
Post a Comment