Sunday, April 15, 2007

Please no more work

Oh god really don't want to go back to work tommorow having spent the last two weeks no where near children. Pacing through life pretending to be a normal person (as opposed to a teacher) doing things at a normal speed instead of at 100mph and doing twenty things at once, while thinking about the next twenty things that need to be done.

The weather has been absolutely beautiful today , I mean bikini weather, lucky neighbours! Gloucester and I brought a disposible BBQ, which we balanced on a tower of; tool box, then recycling box, then brick , then BBQ. Very safe! Really am considering being a lady of leisure, i think I would fit in extremely well with that life-style! But for now Gloucester needs his tea (sounds like a kid, he's 28), need to tidy up the kitchen, hoover, get clothes ready...oh the life of a working women ;-(

No comments: