Mummy and I are off to the lovely Malmesbury again today. See I told you I was obsessed! This is a late Mother's day outing. We are going for a look around the shops and the town in general -where I am hoping that she falls in love with it as much as me and then goes home and tells my dad that they, 'simply have to move, it's lovely Dave' and he says yes and we all live happily ever after. Failing that, I hope she sees why I love it so much and why I want to live there. No doubt we will consume a coffee or two and maybe some cake, then it's off to lunch in The Old Bell that was formly part of the Abbey. After this it's an hour of pampering; me a facial, mum a full body massage.
This is what mummys and weekends are for; they are just the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment