Thursday, January 18, 2007

snow, snow go away!

So much work, so much work...I've got too much to do so I've decided to switch off and bury my head in the sand!

In the long time since my last post a few things have happened in my exciting life.

My mum and I spent a long hour in the waiting room at the hospital the other night. After the monster wait we proceded to the consultant's room, where I was given the once over and told all was fine and to be on my way. I mean, yes, this is good news but I had just waited over an hour to see this man and I was not leaving without feeling I had got my moneys worth! So I asked him a few semi-relevant questions and left feeling a little more satisfied!

Also big news, we had snow today! What a chaos snow causes, doesn't it? I had to abandon my car a few streets away from the school, where I work and brave the icey pavements. This was all fine until a fellow teacher and I came across some undesirables also walking our way. Needless to say these undesirables were infact our students, who think that when it snows all school rules go out of the window. So even before we had got to school, I had rasied my voice above normal volume and threatened to issue 7 exclusions to anyone that even attempted to throw a flake of snow in my direction! Fabulous start to the day...

No comments: