So last Saturday I attended my best mate HB's hen party. Well, Hen Day actually. Starting at 10am and finishing around midnight errr!
So we started the day around HB's ma's house and we all had our hair trials ready for the wedding day. This was the time to experiment and tell the hairdresser how we would like our hair. After looking at many a photo, we all decided we liked the curly look. Yes, all very well I thought, but these picures are of models, with the long, silky, shiny hair I've been trying to achieve since day dot! Anyway, we all agreed and set about having our hair curled. I was convinced I'd end up like an Annie Clone as my hair is quite short, and even shorter when curled! But all was well. It looked OK!
After this we all set off to an Italian in town. HB was draped in 'L' plates, 'L' horns and a t-shirt with her husband-to-be on it. This was all finished off perfectly with a willy whistle and a willy stethoscope! Beautifully tacky! A good time was had by all; much wine was consumed, funny anecdotes were told by Mrs. (having just returned from her honeymoon) and flirting was undertaken by HB's aunty!
For the evening, a tariot card reader had been booked. And to be honest most of us paid £25 to be told how crap our lives are and how much worse they are going to become. HB, Mrs. and I were mortified by what she told us, I mean nothing that bad but nothing positive either. So as we plotted our revenge on the old pessimistic biddy (who obviously had something against young, happily attached women) she made a quick escape out of the back door. You just wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment