Sunday, September 21, 2008

Changes

I sit here writing this in the local internet cafe surrounded by 20 other people busily tapping away at their keyboard, staring intently at the screen infront of them. I have not had access to the internet now for a few weeks, ok so I can get access from work but only to sites that are 1. only suitable for teenagers and 2. are boring/educational. I have 23 minutes left of my hour; an hour of internet access that I have only paid a pound for. A bargain me thinks!

I predict that it will be from here that I type my next few blog entries, for change is occurring in my life. No doubt all will be revealed in future posts. I fear however that the progress of this, here blog, will be slightly hindered by the sticky keys on this key board...nothing quite so annoying!

So my friends, I leave you for now x

No comments: