I am ill. Can you believe it? I actually have a cold. Why is it that only when I can feel the cold coming do I begin to take the vitamin C tablets that my mum brought me? So I'm sitting here at work sniffing away and really not looking forward to my class of 37, yes I did say 37, year 10s.
Last night my new colleagues and I went to a comedy night at the local pub. Thought I had better show willing and make an effort to actually do something on a 'school' night! It did take energy and much self persuasion to muster up the effort to go, it even meant that I had to go to the local Asda and buy a new top, toothbrush and pants! Anyone that knows me will know that that is pretty hardcore for me on a Tuesday night.
So there were four comedians and a MC. All I can say is s**t. The MC was awful, he got ripped to pieces and for one small moment I actually felt sorry for him. You know when someone is so awful that you lose all sympathy, it's a bit like watching those losers on X Factor, who for some unknown reason think that they can sing. Anyway it got so bad that Irish put her hand up and offered up our mate. Now, Yorkie is by no means a shy lass, actually she is possibly the funniest person I have every met. So up she goes, completely humiliated the MC and had the place roaring with this little gem, "A boy is sitting in class and he says to his teacher, 'Miss my willy is sore'. The teacher can not believe her ears and sends him to the headmaster. Ten minutes later the boy comes back in with his willy poking out his trousers. 'What the hell do you think your doing? Put it away!' cries the teacher. 'Sorry Miss' says the boy, 'but sir said if I could stick it out until lunchtime, I could go home' ." Classic!
No comments:
Post a Comment