Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tis the season to be warm!



It is sooo frickin' cold. This morning I walked into town and for this Arctic expedition I wore: Toots toasties, fluffy moon boots, thick jeans, jumper, cardigan, big parka jackets, scarf and gloves (couldn't find my ear muffs). I was feeling quite pleased with myself for feeling so warm until I saw that obviously other women do not have the same thermostat as me.

Now when Decemebr 1st comes, any fashion sense that I do have goes out of the window. I have a problem bridging the link between looking good and being warm at the same time. So, there is me walking along in my 50 snug layers, admittidly looking remarkably like the marshmellow man, when I see numerous women walk past in one layer. ONE LAYER. Miniscule jackets, teeny jumpers, silk scarves casually draped round their necks. I mean how do they do it? Do these women not feel the cold? I need winter fashion advice and fast. Can anyone help?!

No comments: